This week you were presented with a few landmark cases of medical errors which brought to light particular challenges with communication involving pediatric patients. You learned about family-centered rounds to engage the family and enhance communication among the team and the parents. Family-centered rounds (FCR) can be applied to other vulnerable populations that cannot advocate for themselves such as patients deemed incompetent or unable to process information.
- What Plays An Important Role In Preventing Friction During The Normal Movement Of The Heart During Contractions
- Why Is Disaster Risk Reduction Important
- Compare And Contrast The Infection Control Measures Used For Patients With Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus Infection And Pulmonary Tuberculosis In Hospital Setting
- How Culture Influences The View Of Mental Illnesses And Behaviors Associated With Them
- Explain The Roles Of The Elder, The Care Provider, And Social Network In Reducing Medication Misuse
- No categories