The final assignment is broken into two parts, the first part being an argumentative thesis statement with 2 to 4 points, and an APA-formatted bibliography providing 8 to 10 credible sources, no older than 20 years old. The second part of the assignment is the research paper itself, which should be 8 to 10 pages total (cover sheet, 5-6 pages of essay followed by the references. Seven of the 8 to 10 sources must be cited in the actual paper. Please see attached documents further outlining assignment expectations, along with a suggested template for the 1st part of the assignment.
- What Plays An Important Role In Preventing Friction During The Normal Movement Of The Heart During Contractions
- Why Is Disaster Risk Reduction Important
- Compare And Contrast The Infection Control Measures Used For Patients With Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus Infection And Pulmonary Tuberculosis In Hospital Setting
- How Culture Influences The View Of Mental Illnesses And Behaviors Associated With Them
- Explain The Roles Of The Elder, The Care Provider, And Social Network In Reducing Medication Misuse
- No categories