**Details of the task is in the first document that was uploaded. This is a brief overview. If it isn’t too much trouble please write your responses in the template**
Respond to the following questions based on the following readings and YouTube clips:
– Chapters 3/4 Living and Learning with Others
– Riggs, D. & Due, C. (2010) Friendship, exclusion & power: A study of two South Australian schools with new arrivals programs. Australasian Journal of Early Childhood, 35(4), 73-80.
In a minimum of 500 words, now take some time to reflect on:
– Why do you think social relationships may be so important?
– What does it mean to be socially adept? What skills, abilities or traits might someone who is socially adept bring to their relationships with others?
– What role do relationships with others (parents, caregivers, peers, educators, etc) play in young children’s development of these relational capabilities?
– What part does culture, context and personal experience play in the young child’s development of social skills?
Describe how you see the theory connecting with your practice as a future educator? (How will this knowledge help you as an educator?)