Address the following questions:
1. When you hear the word “scientist” what do you envision? Which famous people or characters from the media come into your mind? What characteristics do they have in common? Discuss at least three characteristics of your vision of a scientist.
2. Has your image of what a scientist does and how they look changed over time? If so, how has this changed and what influenced you?
3. Are fictional scientists usually the heroes, villains, or a combination of the two? Provide at least two detailed examples to support your position.
4. How is science portrayed in fictional media (television shows, movies, music, books, etc.)? Is it seen as a positive, negative, or neutral force in the world? Give specific examples supporting your position.
5. Do you think the portrayal of scientists in the various forms of media influences how society views people in this profession? Why, or why not?
6. Can the portrayal of science in media influence how certain research and technology is viewed, and accepted, by the general public (e.g., cloning)?
Do you need a similar order written by the best essay experts? Click order now, and enjoy an amazing discount.