You are required to choose a research topic for purposes of analysis. Write a research proposal suitable for a dissertation which will:
• explain the rationale for the research (i.e. why it is worth doing);
• state the aims and objectives of the research;
• explain the methodology you intend to use in your research;.
• explain the specific research techniques which you intend to use (e.g. questionnaire, interviews, case study etc). Give your reasons why you think that the chosen technique or techniques is (or are) appropriate for this project.
• discuss what, and how, data will be collected; e.g. consider whether data is primary or secondary; qualitative or quantitative etc.
• explain how the data will be interpreted;
• discuss whether the findings will have validity, reliability and generalisability
• discuss any potential difficulties which might arise in relation to this research and explain how you might deal with these difficulties.